Some fast facts about us
- Founded in 1998 with the aim of challenging convention and finding new ways of doing business, creating value and making a difference with smart solutions, whilst inspiring optimism and enthusiasm wherever we engage.
- Conducted over 1000 projects and studies across Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East for private, public and not-for-profit sectors.
- Experience in over 40 countries worldwide.
- Achieved reliable results in 9 different languages
- Provided global and regional strategic planning support for some of the largest and smallest companies, donors and non-governamental organisations in the world
- Created designs for new organisations in some of the most densely populated places and the most remote locations on the planet.
- Over seven years’ experience in providing technical support to grantees of The Global Fund for AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria in areas related to Principal Recipient management, governance and oversight, monitoring and evaluation, procurement and supply chain management and financial management. This support has been provided under the USAID-funded Grant Management Solutions (GMS) project.