Evaluation determines whether an initiative has been worthwhile in terms of delivering what was intended or expected through an analysis of its relevance, effectiveness, efficiency and impact.
Q Partnership’s monitoring and evaluation support can help clients in the following ways:
- Essential to the growth of organisations: Tracking performance, measuring results, and reporting progress enables improved decision-making, which strengthens organisational capacity.
- Vital for future sustainability: Future planning becomes more predictable when intended and actual impacts are compared.
- Promote organisational learning and adaptive management: By being able to reflect on lessons, learning curves, and the determinants of success or failure, organisational learning is promoted and adaptive management encouraged.
- Enable monitoring of performance towards attainment of results over time.
- Useful for planning, managing and documenting data collection: By monitoring performance, organisations are able to collect comparable data over time - even if personnel or investors change over time.
To enable our clients to monitor their own performance and measure the impact of their efforts, Q Partnership offers a variety of M&E services which include: -
- Custom designed performance management frameworks.
- Development of M&E plans.
- Log frames and indicators.
- Data quality assessments and training.
- Market Research (including Opinion & Social Research)