Civil society organisational development – organisational assessment, strategy, performance improvement plans, organisational renewal, restructuring, capacity development and mentoring
- Conducting Global Fund Eligibility and Performance assessments and designing performance improvement plans for Country Coordinating Mechanisms in Rwanda, Swaziland, Angola, Sierra Leone and South Sudan
- Conducting an assessment on six Government Ministries and two national civil organizations as part of the preparation for capacity strengthening by a not-for-profit fund (a US$12m fund to fight malnutrition) in Zambia
- Reviewing and advising on a civil society capacity building programme designed by the International HIV Alliance to assist civil society organisations participating in the Global Fund in Zimbabwe.
- Regional reviews, country office presence reviews, Institutional strengthening, strategic planning, program design and restructuring for Regional and Country Offices for a large International Non-Governmental Organisation (INGO) in Malawi, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Design and planning work for a major donor funding Bangladesh’s new change management.